This blog's mission is to help equip God's Ambassador's with the tools to share the message of the gospel (one's freeticket) simply, effectively and biblically . . . the way Jesus did.

August 9, 2013

Evolution vs God Video A Must See!

It has been a while since posting anything in this blog as I've come to realize life can get very busy with a little one.  Don't get me wrong, I love being a dad and a love being busy with the heavenly blessing, it has just kept me from having the time to post or really maintain this blog.  However, I just viewed the video below from Living Waters (The Way of The Master) and I encourage or should I say I challenge you to take the time to watch it.  I trust that you will not be sorry that you did.  Have a great day and God Bless! 
 

Note: One could also view this video at the following location on you tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0u3-2CGOMQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Visitor Counter

Free Hit Counters